Monday, February 14, 2011

Loving you, is everyday.

Happy Valentines Day to you, which is me. I've been single for seven years now. That's a record.

Just so you know, this very special day is held to celebrate LOVE, to show LOVE, to spend LOVE, to eat LOVE, to make LOVE.

I spend mine in a chaotic way. On Valentines eve, i got really drunk at my own home, succumbing to the TIGERS that I had. And I said that three words to my friend Thaneshkumar, and another to my beloved mum as I'm hugging the toilet bowl, flushing all the impurities out of my throat.

Needless to say, I woke up a drunkard the next day, with no voice and a chesty cough. I went to work as usual, but in zombie mode. As night comes, a friend called to have dinner with me at WIP in Bangsar. And I thought it's gonna be a one on one romantic dinner, but no. Not threesome nor foursome.

Five is awesome.



Happy Valentines You All!

Loving You,
Andy

No comments: