Monday, February 14, 2011

Hapi Cainis Nu Year

' Bid farewell, to the YEAR OF THE TIGER. As it will come in the next 12 years.
As the tiger went hunting, hopped came the bunny, finding for shelter for greener pastures '. Quoted by :

Oh, that is a saying I just made up.

For the year 2011's Chinese New Year, I'm just unsure what to expect, besides the angpow, fireworks, gambling and being single yet again, I'm just.. unsure. So, just let me share what's what of my Chinese New Year bits.

To start with, spending my first Chinese New Year at my new home is actually, great! It started with a bang, and then many bangs. My house was enveloped with HUGE ASS fireworks, those that can make you go..

W O A A H H H~ W O O O O O O... W A A A A A A.. and sometimes WTF!!!! It's like a warzone i tell you!~

Then comes the usual tradition, gambling. It's also my first time being a high roller in the game of Black Jack at a friends place. Per bet, 200 Ringgit. Played for an hour, and I lost 250 ringgit. I went win, and lose, and win and lose and lose and quit.  Hmm...
* Damnit. Some lucky chap walked away with 5000 ringgit. And he's not the dealer.

Then fast forward to Valentines Day. I seemed to be lonely yet another year. And looks like it's gonna be yet another long year.

 I could only wish for a cute little bunny for Valentines Day. Something beautiful like this.

A bunny in cheongsam! YAY!

Bang Bang Bang
Andy

No comments: