Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jazzfully Buble-fied Love Letter

RE :  THIS LOVE

Dear somone out there, somewhere far far away,
    
      For a very long time, the idea of falling in love has never came across my mind. Maybe it's because I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET, until one fine day. We eventually met, we did many things together and  I'M FEELING GOOD having you near me smiling, chatting, and by just being together. After some times later, I felt this little thing for you and it gets stronger, this CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE

      Dates ensued, and literraly you became my EVERYTHING. I felt you're the one who could FLY ME TO THE MOON and you're the only one whom I'll ask to COME FLY WITH ME .  I SWAY'ed to this precious moments till I got so LOST , and those were unforgettable moments I'd treasure. As time passes by, my love for you has grown to the extent where I could give ALL OF ME to you.

      But things didn't work out the like the way HOLLYWOOD love stories goes and so, I waited for you to give me an answer.  Time passed so quickly till it comes the time for you to go HOME . My heart was broken when you left without an answer, leaving me asking myself HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART. I was upset because we didn't have time to know each other well. I don't know much of you and YOU DON'T KNOW ME either.

      I wasn't there to bid you goodbye for I know I'LL NEVER SMILE AGAIN in front of you. Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by. A chance that you might love me too. You can CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE, call me unreliable, throw in undependable too. Truth is, I wish I was there to embrace you, kiss you goodbye, look you straight into the eyes and tell you that, ' Do you want to know how's THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT? You looked the most WONDERFUL TONIGHT and I'm going to miss you.

       I shall never forget you as YOU'RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND constantly, everytime and everywhere. One thing for sure is YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE and I'll never find another love so beautiful, pretty, kind, warm hearted, cheerful and sweet like you. If there's ever a partner you'd like to have one final dance with, I'm hoping that you'll SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME.


Goodbye and live well~
Yours;












ps. woah, I'm a freakin SONGWRITER!
You've gotta click all the highlited words. It has songs in it. Enjoy!

No comments: