Sunday, January 23, 2011

I will try to fix you , WHEN SHIT HAPPENS

FML -

Feed My Loins ~ Haven't used them since God knows when
Fix My Life ~ as theres many loopholes around
Feed Me Luxury ~ as I need more money to feed my countless desires

F*ck my Life ~ For having all those stated above

Scene 1

*Few days ago, I was having my bakuteh lunch inside a restaurant when a little sparrow perched on the bar above me and poo poo'ed on my shirt.

Of all the places and occasions.. INSIDE A RESTAURANT DURING LUNCH HOURS????? you muthaf*ckin Sparrow... Oh well.. shit happens..*
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 2

The customary Chinese New Year is just less than two weeks away. It's not always good to me as I will have to face many challenges. Well I'm not saying I hate Chinese New Year but... just read on.

1) 'Rihanna: Just gonna stand there and watch me burn'... My Wallet... Gotta spend whole loads of money on clothes, foodstuffs, decoratives, this and that,
2) Visiting are a bliss where not only your grandparents, but your uncles and aunties, cousins and friends (older ones) kept asking me the ultimate question.
"WHERE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"And I'll go   ignore, with a smile.   "Oh look, a UFO" (runs)

Now that is saddening don't you think? It's like adding salt to a wound. You evil relatives.
Oh well, those are the only two problems that I'd like someone or anyone who could help me fix.

Please, I need you oh Money and oh dear Girlfriend,
Please FIX ME.

Megan Fox, please FOX ME.












Happy Chinese New Year in advance ya'll.

Yours,
Needs Fixing Up.


Song for the moment
FIX YOU: COLDPLAY
TO LISTEN SONG : CLICK HERE

1 comment:

CaptainMummyZ said...

if still got ppl ask u the Ultimate question....

ask them to intro to you lor!!

hehe
nice blog!