Friday, January 21, 2011

FANatically, are you a fan?

Superstardome is almost everybodys dream, a fantasy and to some a reality. And once you reach there, you will start having people who likes you for what you do best, people whom they called :YOUR FANS.

~Loving you,
~Shouting your name,
~Stalking you,
~Buying tickets just to see you,
~Buying merchandises that is associated to you,
~Adding you in Facebook,
~Asking for your autograph,
~And to the extreme stripping you naked and have a piece of anything of you, or raping you.... just for the sake of 'owning the trophy'.

That's what they are best at. I would do the same to Megan Fox..... But not to Justin Bieber.

On my younger days, I wished I could be :
RYAN GIGGS - He is like a football magician to me. When he touches the ball, I just go *GASP*, anticipating something wonderful to happen. I'm a fan.


CHARIZARD - Hmm well, as a kid I fantasized alot, so there's nothing wrong, being a dragon, flying around and reach places before time, breathe fire on asses that you hate, roar roar roar, and lives in a pokeball. And many kiddies still loves Charizard. I'm a fan!


MICHAEL JACKSON - Need I explain more? Watch the most expensive MUSIC VIDEO ever made. For the record, it still is. I'm a fan.

And a special thanks for being a part of our lives ~RIP


Ken Watanabe / Samurai - Ken is the reason I discovered the way of the Bushido. I've always liked the armors and katanas doned by samurais. I'm a fan.
.

There's many more If I may go on. I want to be Michael Jordan, Mahatma Gandhi, The Terminator, Jason Mraz, and perhaps .........

A PENGUIN. I'm a fan.


All in all. No matter what. Be yourself.
Don't try too hard immitating someone else whom you're not because:

~I wouldn't want another me that is you.
~One Justin Bieber, is crazy enough.
~Ten million Biebers? (FUCK)
~Being different, is being yourself and that's unique.
~Being the same as anybody else makes you an average Joe, or yet another cyborg.
~Coz you're amazing just the way you are.

And a BIG THANK YOU , my fellow fans.



So, are you my fan now?
FANdy





If yes, BLOW ME.

No comments: